Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Amazing Online Money Making Experience


Sometimes online money making can seem a bit farfetched especially for newbie. What I mean newbie are those who just recently decided to convert their online wandering (Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites) to money making ventures. Maybe I’m a little above the newbie status now. I’ve been doing this for more than five years now. I can’t consider it as my source of income though. My online income is quite good but not great. Honestly, I still get awed every time I get paid for my online stuff. I have other activities that demand more of my time so I couldn’t afford to make money online in its full blast.

My prior intentions are to share some things that I enjoy doing and to simply have fun. If sharing passion online corresponds to some monetary values, then that would be an added compensation to having fun.


Read more, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment